Thursday, September 6, 2012

MORE BUTTON CARDS ;D

WARNING: Stamping with Papertrey Ink Button Bits can be addicting!!!! Buttons are my new friends!  Here's a couple more cards made with the Everyday Button Bits stamp set and.....yes.....BUTTONS!!

This was super simple! Cut the patterned paper in strips. Stamped the grey center with the button bit stamp inked with Versamark. Then, I heat embossed with white embossing powder. I used white embroidery floss for the button holes, then adhered to the card with glue dots. The flat-back pearls were actually an afterthought because I didn't have small enough buttons to fit in those spaces! Here's most of the supplies for this one:


InLinkz.com
Here's my second card:
I inked the button bit stamp with black ink and stamped directly onto my patterned paper. Cut the paper in strips and adhered to a white 5x7 card base. I decided not to put any floss in the buttons, because I wanted them to look like they had "eyes". The sentiment strip was adhered with 3D dots to make the sentiment stand out a bit. And the final touch...the bow!

Supplies for this card include:

1 comment: